Hemp kitchen towels are made of 100 % hemp. Hemp fabric is soft and absorbs moisture very quickly. A towel can be used as a bathroom towel as well.
Natural hemp textile is becoming more and more popular due to its advantages:
- Soft and pleasant to touch.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly.
- You may have some hemp pilling after the first 2-3 linen fabric washings.
- Keep the water temperature no hotter than 40°C/104°F. If you wash hemp at a too hot temperature it can shrink and the color of hemp fabric will fade faster.
- You may have some extra minimal shrinkage after tumbler drying.
- Do not bleach.